Yields: 1 Serving Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 45 Mins Total Time: 55 Mins
This recipe is as easy as 1-2-3: just mix, spread and bake. In less than an hour, you and your kids can enjoy a freshly bake treat!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and line 2 8x4 inches loaf pans with baking paper.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a bowl, cream together butter,sugar and yogurt until light.
- Add eggs one at a time. Beating well after each addition. add vanilla and mashed bananas and blend well.
- Fold in the dry ingredients.mix until well combined.
- Divide batter between prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool completely before serving.