Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
A simple Filipino dish cooked in shrimp paste using Pork Belly (Liempo) with added eggplant and chilis.
- Sliced the eggplant, fry and set aside
- Fry the pork until golen and set aside
- Remove some of the oil then saute the garlic, onion and tomato
- Mix the sauteed shrimp paste and pork knorr cubes
- Add the fried pork and bay leaves then add 1/2 cup of water.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes
- Add the green chili and eggplant, toss for 20 seconds.
- Ready to serve!